Friday 22 June 2012

Nivea Visage Young "control shine" mattifying Gel Cream

Hi Everyone....
   
          All morning I was so excited and wanted to fly back from work and share my experiences with you all. When back, I really couldn't decide which post to do as there are so many things that i really want to share. In the end I settled for something which I use in everyday life. Dear friends, like countless girls, my skin has always been super oily. All my life I have been searching for the right kind of products for my skin and so far,believe me, I have used tons of oil-free stuff. Somewhere in between, I stopped using moisturisers as I hated that clammy sort of feeling it gave to my face. All I would do is spray Rose Water over my whole face. But then I read somewhere that You have to use a moisturiser if you really want to keep all your facial oils at bay. Again my quest started,this dear friends is my recent find and I absolutely love it!


Its NIVEA VISAGE YOUNG "CONTRL SHINE!" MATTIFYING GEL CREAM

WHAT IT SAYS IS....If you have combination or oily young skin and you want to hydrate your skin and control shine,this is the gel cream for you.

HOW DOES IT WORK?




  • The Refreshing Gel Cream with Ocean Minerals hydrates all day and is quickly absorbed.
  • Its Oil-Free formula with Mattifying Pigments instantly eliminates excess shine and long-lastingly mattifies your skin.
  • An UVA/UVB filter system protects from sun's radiation.





  • WHAT I THINK....

            So far,its the best cream I have ever used. I apply it every morning after cleansing and it really gives me a matt and soft skin. It has a very mild fragrance which doesn't really bother me much and yes... it also controls my shiny T-Zone. But I have noticed that my nose area do get oily after a couple of hours and I have to blot it but all in all, its a gel cream that my face has finally accepted and I'm going to stick to it for a while. About the young part mentioned over the tube, I don't know how much young they mean;-))) Maybe you can help:-)

    Love You All...
                            Farah.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment