WHAT MADE ME BUY IT....
Soothing, natural clay-based mask helps heal blemishes, prevent breakouts and keep skin shine-free. Medicated formula goes deep to clean and unclog pores, rid skin of excess oil. In just 5 minutes, skin looks clearer, smoother, less acne-troubled. Gentle, non-drying formula won't irritate skin. Oil-free.
|Salicylic acid is it's active ingredient.|
|Allergy tested, fragrance free.|
Wow, with so many good things written over the box and after reading all the amazing reviews about it, how could I resist it. My skin is problem skin (sob, sob....).... it's oily, blemishy, acne- prone, frequent breakouts.... so it did seem a good option. Let's tick one by one whatever it claims it does...
- Heals blemishes... Major disappointment in this area. I don't see any change in my dear blemishes.
- Prevent breakouts... A BIG NO!!! I had such a major breakout not once but twice :(((
- Keeps skin shine-free... mmm, yes, it does keep my skin shine free (BUT not for long though).
- Clearer, smoother skin... Yup, you do feel your skin is much smoother and fresher.
- Won't irritate... yes, won't irritate.
|With regular usage of Clinique cleansing mask!|
It's just another plain clay mask. I might as well make a home-made mask! It does make my skin look matte and smooth for a while but that's not the only thing it claims to do... Will I be re-purchasing? No... I'm going to stay away from Clinique for a while until I forget abouth this mask.
My next on list is Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque... Any experience with masques?
Love you all,