Saturday 18 August 2012

TAG: 5 RANDOM THINGS OF THE WEEK!




Hi Everyone....

             Today, I read this post by Ayesha from Ayesha's Blog which I really enjoyed and as she had tagged everyone who read the post so I decided to join in and answer those questions:)))



  1. WHAT ARE YOU UPTO THIS WEEKEND?
     Aaah...  I'm married and manage my own household, so yes, Preparation for Eid. Bought clothes for my daughter (maybe will upload her pics,they are really cute)... I have to load my fridge as my supplies are really low, so tonight I go out and buy ALL the groceries plus order cakes for family and friends. I will get my clothes tonight (Thank God!!!)... And now I'm praying, please God, let us celebrate Eid this time with the rest of Pakistan. ( You must all be aware of the fact,how fond we Pathans are of celebratring Eid ahead of the rest;)))... My biggest problem each Eid is Emergency duty on Eid Day (E.N.T Doctor,remember)... This Eid my duty falls on Sunday 24 hours... So please pray we celebrate Eid on Monday:)))




    2.  LAST MAKEUP PRODUCT YOU PURCHASED?




  Cha Cha Tint by Benefit... unless you count CLINIQUE acne solutions Oil-Control cleansing mask as a Makeup product (bought it after Cha Cha Tint)




     3.  LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?



 Hmmm, had to think a bit... Funny, THE HELP was my last watched movie too;))).... Once it started, had to sit till the end... story did drag a bit in the mid somewhere but overall, it's a touching story... and yes, Ayesha, I agree.... it's a thought provoking film. Same thing happens in this age in a bit crude form in our society too:((


   4.  DO YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE FRAGRANCE?

  For this summer, yes... It's Ardenbeauty by Elizabeth Arden. It has a light, floral, summery smell. It helps me survive in our crowded Out- Patient Clinics :)))





      5.  YOUR FAVORITE ACCESSORIES???

  My Diamond Solitaire Ring! That's the only accessory I have been wearing ever since my Hubby gifted it to me:)))



   So, that's it... Hope everyone enjoyed reading this post. I'm waiting for these post by other fellow bloggers... Enjoy Everyone:)))



 
Love you all, 

Farah.

9 comments:

  1. Nice post Farah. Just saw your link on Ayesha's post. =) I also want to watch this movie, saw the trailer the other day and it looked nice. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sahrish... And I always look forward to your posts:)))

      Delete
  2. Love the beautiful ring! Lucky women :) Ahh I hope it's eid day after! I haven't gotten my clothes back as yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh... our local clerics did it AGAIN, Eid today!

      Delete
  3. great post dear:) ur ring is beautiful<3
    btw mind to follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting tag! Love your ring. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag post!
    I dedibstely agree with your description of Ardenneauty. Must be a fragrant escape in the ward.
    A very happy eid to you:)
    P.S. I have had my eye on cha cha tint for the longest time. From where do you purchase benefit mskeup? We only have fakes sold here in islamabad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:).... You can do this post too!!!
      I buy Benefit stuff from Enhanced Beauty online.

      Delete