Today, I thought I would share with you my simple way of doing Eye Makeup. I am not an expert obviously but over the passage of time, I have now learnt that the safest eyes are the neutral eyes:)))
And if I want to add some color, all I do is apply any bright color Eye Pencil over my lower lash line. For beginners like me, use good quality Eyeshadows because that matters a lot. Their application is much smoother and they easily blend.... So, here are some more pics I managed to take...
- Maybelline concealer stick.
- Mac Painterly Pot.
- UD Sin, Virgin, Smog and Creep Eyeshadow.
- DMGM eye pencil, Emerald.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner.
- Maybelline Mascara (falsies something, I don't remember...)
Since bold eyebrows are all the rage these days... ( I love Nabila's eyebrows) so I made mine a bit more prominent. The Eyeshadow combo can be changed, of course... All you have to do is... be a little creative and believe in yourself ;-)))
My today's post ends here... Hope you like it!
Love you all,