Saturday, 7 July 2012

NEUTRAL EYES WITH A POP OF COLOR...




  Hi Everyone,

   Today, I thought I would share with you my simple way of doing Eye Makeup. I am not an expert obviously but over the passage of time, I have now learnt that the safest eyes are the neutral eyes:)))

      And if I want to add some color, all I do is apply any bright color Eye Pencil over my lower lash line. For beginners like me, use good quality Eyeshadows because that matters a lot. Their application is much smoother and they easily blend.... So, here are some more pics I managed to take...








I used...

  • Maybelline concealer stick.
  • Mac Painterly Pot.
  • UD Sin, Virgin, Smog and Creep Eyeshadow.
  • DMGM eye pencil, Emerald.
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner.
  • Maybelline Mascara (falsies something, I don't remember...)
Since bold eyebrows are all the rage these days... ( I love Nabila's eyebrows) so I made mine a bit more prominent. The Eyeshadow combo can be changed, of course... All you have to do is... be a little creative and believe in yourself ;-)))

My today's post ends here... Hope you like it!


Love you all,

Farah.


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow.... Sara Hassan says, really very nice, i'm over the moon:)))

      Delete
  2. ur first eye pic looks like ur display eye.. except for the shades , as they r neutral ... hope u will try bright funky colors too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this gel eye liner looks very good with ur eye.... am soon gonna try it;) and grt job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice makeup!
    follow you now)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative and very natural

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes are so pretty!
    thebrunettehead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Seema, so sweet of you:)

      Delete