Friday 6 July 2012

THE BODY SHOP "WHITE MUSK" Sun Glow EAU DE TOILETTE & BODY PUREE... REVIEW

Hi Everyone,


  Summer is at its peak these days. With colorful lawns, trendy open footwear and sunblocks, there is one more thing that can just NOT be ignored. Body fragrances.... Where I work, I need loads as the place is always crowded. Let's Have a look at my favorites this season:)))





Yes... A TBS salesperson made me try the White Musk Sun Glow EAU DE TOILETTE... the moment I smelled it, I was simply hooked. Then I had to try their limited edition White Musk Sun Glow BODY PUREE, which again was heavenly.

 Let's see what The Bodyshop says about the two products!


WHITE MUSK Sun Glow EAU DE TOILETTE




The Body Shop says....


WHITE MUSK Sun Glow EAU DE TOILETTE

         This summery fragrance is a blend of peony, soft peach notes and a shot of zesty lemon. It is elegant, seductive and feminine.Perfumer Domitille Bertier says, "I brought a joyful and luminous touch to this iconic musk by adding a zing of lemon and a dash of amber."
  • Limited edition.
  • Perfect for summer.
  • Seductive, feminine floral fragrance.
  • Perfect partner is White Musk Sun Glow Body Puree.
  • Contains synthetic cruelty free musk.


WHITE MUSK Sun Glow BODY PUREE




 WHITE MUSK Sun Glow BODY PUREE

    This lightweight body puree hydrates for softer, smoother skin. It is softly scented with the sensual White Musk Sun Glow fragrance. Just what you need after a long day in the sun.
  • Limited edition.
  • Lightweight hydration.
  • Cooling and refreshing fragrance.
  • Perfect partner is White Musk Sun Glow Eau De Toilette
  • Contains synthetic cruelty free musk.




WHAT I THINK....

  As I said earlier, the moment I smelled the fragrance I was hooked. It has a floral, summery smell, I love peachy smells, and this one has a faint touch of peach. Its very light and fresh... perfect for everyday use. Its staying power is not that much but then one can't really complain since it is EDT.
   Aaah... lesson of the day for me is, one just can't explain a perfume. For this I will have to praise Pandora's Box, she's sooo good at it that I already have two of her reviewed perfumes on my wishlist!


 As for the body puree, unlike most of TBS body butters,its NOT in a tub. It comes in a bottle. It is super hydrating, leaves behind my skin silky and smooth. And surprisingly, its fragrance is more lasting than the EDT. Well, I use them together. Apply the Body Puree and then spray lotsss of EDT before going to work and I'm all set to face the scorching heat and all kinds of sweaty odors....

What are your favorite fragrances this summer? Share it with me:)


Love you all, 

Farah.

1 comment:

  1. a hate dipping my fingers in tubs! so glad the puree comes in a bottle. might have to try it now :p

    ReplyDelete